September 19, 2008
Arrrrrrgh! Where's me grog?
Avast me hearties, drink up! Yo, ho, yo, ho, a Pirate's life for me! For those of you who want to hoist a wee pint o' grog, folks will be meeting at Trials Pub in SJ after 6ish.
In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day:
Top Ten Pickup Lines for the Lady Pirates
By popular demand ...
10. What are YOU doing here?
9. Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ... (this one is never completed)
8. Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!
7. So, tell me, why do they call ye, "Cap'n Feathersword?"
6. That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!
5. Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me "lice ratio!"
4. I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!
3. C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers!
2. RAMMING SPEED!
...and the number one Female Pirate Pick-up Line:
1. You. Pants Off. Now!